| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Frederikshb in April is slightly cold at -2.3 °C (27.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.2 °C (34.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.3 °C (22.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 58mm (2.3in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:23 long and the longest day is 16:17 long with an average length of 14:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Frederikshb April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Frederikshb, Greenland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Frederikshb:
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 967.8 kms (601.4 miles) N
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 803.2 kms (499.1 miles) N
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 803.1 kms (499 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 758.3 kms (471.2 miles) N
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 904.2 kms (561.9 miles) NW
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 558.2 kms (346.9 miles) N
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 556.7 kms (346 miles) N
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 579.8 kms (360.3 miles) NNW
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 761.9 kms (473.5 miles) NW
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 261 kms (162.2 miles) NNW
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 972.5 kms (604.3 miles) WNW
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 972.5 kms (604.3 miles) WNW
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 911.4 kms (566.4 miles) SW