| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Frederikshb in February is cold at -6.4 °C (20.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 65mm (2.6in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 7:32 long and the longest day is 10:09 long with an average length of 8:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Frederikshb February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Frederikshb, Greenland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Frederikshb:
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 967.8 kms (601.4 miles) N
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 803.2 kms (499.1 miles) N
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 803.1 kms (499 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 758.3 kms (471.2 miles) N
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 904.2 kms (561.9 miles) NW
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 558.2 kms (346.9 miles) N
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 556.7 kms (346 miles) N
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 579.8 kms (360.3 miles) NNW
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 761.9 kms (473.5 miles) NW
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 261 kms (162.2 miles) NNW
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 972.5 kms (604.3 miles) WNW
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 972.5 kms (604.3 miles) WNW
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 911.4 kms (566.4 miles) SW